YMCA Camp Elphinstone is the ideal location for kids to learn and grow, for families to come together and build meaningful memories, and for adults to unwind and explore new ideas.
Providing unique outdoor experiences since 1907, YMCA Camp Elphinstone is located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of B.C.—just two kilometres north of the Langdale ferry terminal on the shores of Howe Sound and a 40-minute ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver. With 144 acres of oceanfront property, lush rainforest and quiet creeks, YMCA Camp Elphinstone offers outdoor adventures for all ages.
- Open year-round
- Cozy lodges and rustic cabins that can accommodate up to 450 people
- On-site catering offering healthy and delicious meals
- Waterfront activities including, canoeing, kayaking and paddle boarding, with sailing during the summer months
- Land-based activities including, low and high ropes courses, a climbing wall, archery ranges, hiking trails, gaga ball courts and basketball courts
- A dedicated and experienced staff team, including a Wellness Director during summer months
- Modern meeting spaces, including our YMCA Exploration Hall facility, which offers a stage, fireplace, audio-visual systems, and catering.
What We Offer
Through our day camp program, campers (ages 5-11) will have an opportunity to participate in a variety of activities such as sailing, kayaking, rock climbing, archery, shelter building and discovery hikes.
Our Outdoor Education program gets elementary through high school students active and learning outdoors.
Location and Contact Info
YMCA Camp Elphinstone
1760 YMCA Road
Gibsons, B.C. V0N 1V6