Discover Health, Connection & Community.
The Bettie Allard YMCA is designed with you in mind.
Join Now and Don't Pay Until January!
Stay active, make friends, and learn new skills at the YMCA. With so many programs and services available, see what you can achieve.
Get unlimited access to group fitness classes, state of the art conditioning centres, swimming pools, children’s programs, sports and recreation, and more.
Get started on your 2024 goals today! Sign up online or in-person and don't pay until January.
Or visit us for a tour today!
Come by for a tour of our new state-of-the-art facility and see all that we have to offer.
- Monday to Friday – 5:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Weekends and statutory holidays – 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Visit us at 555 Emerson St, Coquitlam, BC V3J 3A4
Swim lessons are Available at the Bettie Allard YMCA
Availability includes swim lessons for preschool- and school-aged children, which run on evenings from Monday to Friday, and during the day on weekends. Continuous swim lessons for children are included with every Bettie Allard YMCA membership for an additional $5/bi-weekly (per child). Click the button below to learn more about our YMCA swim lessons.
Scroll down to see our membership types/rates and to sign up today!
Benefits of a Bettie Allard YMCA Membership
- Access to our 55,000 square foot modern centre of community comprised of carefully designed spaces, including a gymnasium, walking track, fitness studios for group classes and strength and conditioning zones
- Access to our group fitness classes, pool, fitness floor, and community spaces all under one roof
- Option of YMCA Plus Membership which includes a private steam room, and extra amenities such as towel service and personal care products
- Dedicated Family Centre and 'Y Play' area to play, learn and connect in
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment for strength and cardio training
- Pool and aquatic area access including a warm water tank for family play, swim lessons, therapy and with features designed for accessibility
- Access to spaces to connect with longtime neighbours or new friends, including a café, plazas and rooftop terraces
Bettie Allard YMCA Bi-Weekly Membership Rates
|Child - 0 to 12||$21.99|
|Youth - 13 to 18||$21.99|
|Young Adult - 19 to 34||$26.99|
|Adult - 35 to 64||$32.99|
|Family - 1 adult, 1 dependant||$40.49|
|Family - 1 adult, 2+ dependants||$46.49|
|Family - 2 adults, 1 dependant||$65.99|
|Family - 2 adults, 2+ dependants||$71.99|
|Senior - 65+||$27.99|
*Must bring valid photo ID.
Ready to join the Bettie Allard YMCA? Sign up online today!
Want the latest updates about the Bettie Allard YMCA?
What You Will Enjoy
The new Bettie Allard YMCA is a 55,000 square foot modern centre of community comprised of carefully designed spaces to deliver a wide range of YMCA programs and services.
Creating a welcoming, safe and inclusive space is just as important to us as our high-quality facilities and programs. This is a safe and welcoming place for Coquitlam residents of all ages, stages, backgrounds and abilities - from children, parents and seniors, to newcomers, long-time residents and professionals, to students and families of all types.
Health and Fitness: There are so many supported and self-directed ways to get moving to look forward to at this best-in-class YMCA. Including a gymnasium, walking track, fitness studios for group classes and strength and conditioning zones
Aquatics: Learn critical water safety skills, exercise and have fun! Features include a swimming pool and a warm water tank for family play, swim lessons, therapy and fitness
Social Connections: The YMCA features many places to make connections with longtime neighbours or new friends, including a café, plazas and rooftop terraces
Family-Focus: We’re so excited to bring Coquitlam residents our dedicated Family Development Centre and ‘Y Play’ area to play, learn and connect
Sign up for our emails to get exclusive updates, be the first to know about what’s happening at this new state-of-the-art facility, and ensure you don’t miss out on important membership information.
*Video created prior to building naming announcement
Want to learn more? Sign up to receive emails about the Bettie Allard YMCA.