The YMCA Annual Campaign (formerly known as the YMCA Strong Kids Campaign) has undergone a recent change. We are proud to introduce you to the YMCA COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN!
This new fund was created to support the community from many sides, providing subsidies to YMCA programs and services for those struggling from financial insecurity, adapting programs and services to be safe and accessible as health guidelines change, and being prepared to support urgent needs as they arise, knowing that the ability to act fast in times of crisis can make a world of difference for those most vulnerable.
Join us. Let’s build a brighter future together through the YMCA COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN.
YMCA Community Impact
For more than 135 years the YMCA has been building healthier communities and helping people reach their potential.
- More than 120,000 children, youth, adults & seniors are served at 200+ locations in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley*
- $2,004,514 in direct financial assistance enabled 10,750+ people to access Y programs and services at a lower cost or free*
- The Y is the largest child care provider in BC and 1 in 6 children receives financial assistance to attend Y child care
- The Y is here for community connection by being responsive to the evolving community needs at this critical time
- The Y is here for where it is needed most by being nimble to a crisis or an act of intervention so we can we prevent an issue from getting worse
YMCA COMMUNITY CAMPAIGN donations help in three important areas:
As our communities rebuild stronger and healthier we need to ensure no one is left behind. Help support COVID recovery for everyone.
Subsidized or Free Y Access
Everyone deserves the opportunity to reach their potential. You can help subsidize costs of programs and services for families in need.
Area of Greatest Need
Help the Y adapt and pivot to support our communities’ most vulnerable children, families, adults and seniors no matter what comes our way.